July 31, 2017
*The elder whose mom you talked to is probably going into the MTC to replace another one who was sent to Germany.
*So excited for Alli to go on trek, can't believe how old she looks!
* Keep talking about primary lessons--don't get tired of them! Wanting to study D&C more in personal study.
* So far, not any big responsibilities, although the next Zone Conference is planned. This next one will be with our Area President, Elder Martino!
* Able to fly to Istanbul, didn't have to take the bus! E. Earl had to get his residence permit that was never delivered to him (that is the most important thing to have on you here in Turkey).
*The pool party that was missed in Ankara, was made better by a phone call! "He called me after and said his mother came and that it went really well!"
*There was a pool party here too, a Nigerian friend. There will also be one the next two weeks, and both are in the Florya area!!!!" E. Russell and E. Hech have been puttin' in the work!"
* For personal study, am reading Jacob, skipping chapter 5 because it's very long and deep and needs to be pondered more. So, in Mosiah and The New Testament. "I love Paul!"
*Gave a talk in sacrament meeting yesterday on prayer. I told them about the challenge that was given to me to say a prayer of thanksgiving and gratitude only and challenged all in the congregation to do the same.
*Tender Mercies: "Having to run in the pouring rain to an investigator's house and feeling the love that God has for him, while getting absolutely drenched."
* Please pray for our friend who is preparing for his big step
*"Working with E. Russell and E. Heck is super fun; trios are so crazy!" E. Russell is from Washington and lived in Turkey when he was a kid because his dad was in the Air Force. E.Heck is brand new. He's from Alaska. "They know how to work!"
*Love you sooo much!!!
Mosiah 15:18: "And behold, I say unto you, this is not all. Fo o how beautiful upon the mountains are the fee to him that bringeth good tidings, that is the founder of peace, yea, even the Lord, who has redeemed his people; yea, him who has granted salvation unto his people;"
|Yasli Heck, Yasli Russell, Yasli Muncy|
|Yasli Heck and me-- drenched after running to teach our Nigerian friend.|