May 8, 2017
*Volunteers are on Facebook now to get contacts, quite a change from before. He is excited that many people have asked for his contact information and that he wasn't forgotten, has received a lot of emails this week and is very grateful for them all.
* EVERY bad source comes from Satan and "I'm gonna try and realize more when he is trying to get to me and not let him."
* Our examples help each other!
* Gave out Skype information for Mother's Day next week!!!!
* Members have fed them twice since in Ankara; not like the state-side elders, haha
* Personal study is in Jacob 5 and Acts 27 "Paul is my idol, mostly because he is a Turk and did a lot of his "service" here!
* Zone conference is once every transfer, and not the same time every transfer, but within six weeks.
* Not sure how President decided who went to Gaziantep, he asked and we WANTED to go.
* "Please pray for the drama to stop here."
* Deep cleaning went okay, we do deep cleaning twice a year
* Still enjoying Saturday morning soccer. We play with a bunch of people from around the world. "I haven't been getting any better at it, haha."
* "At the refugee center we unload a ton of boxes from a truck and they have ton of food and things. We then gather the boxes and make hygiene kids and hand them out to the people there. Because there are SO many boxes and refugees, it gets hectic because there aren't a lot of people helping there."
* Lady friend's "dunk"date has moved up a week "Whooo!" "She is awesome!"
* Had a great picnic with some of our Iranian members, it was a great time!
* Lots of Love!!!!