Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

6/29/2017

May 15, 2017

Week 64

Dunyadaki butun annelerden en iyi sensindir

(For All of the Mothers)


*Skyped us from Gaziantep AGAIN!
* He and Volunteer Brady surprised all of the mothers in the branch with flowers for Mother's Day
*Volunteer Muncy looks GREAT--healthy and happy and so grown up now
* Also talked to his "Antep" companion, Volunteer Brady (one of our favorite Texans!)
* 'There is a member who is with us all of the time, he takes us to places that are best in the city.
* Talking about tender mercies, just a few: 1. being chosen to go to "Antep" and meeting all of the wonderful people down there.2. Volunteer Earl, he has let things in his life shape him into what God wants him to be, he's a great example. 3.All of my friends, all of the ones back home and the ones serving missions, all of them; they have all reached out to me and I have felt their love continually through my mission. 5. My awesome family.  "I have felt even more love from you all every single week. I have at least one relative email me every week and it's a huge blessing and tender mercy."6. The love and prayers. 7. "My testimony has grown since Christmas because of the small things that happen that I notice very single day, things that make me know that God is watching over me every single day. Coincidences are NOT a thing, especially this many!"
* Person study is Romans right now, not sure where at in the blue book
* Good story he didn't tell us on skype yesterday!  President Dogan took Volunteers Muncy and Brady out to eat on Saturday.  They ordered heart and liver, (don't know what animal they were from), they tasted pretty good!  Then President Dogan ordered something else and had them try it and didn't tell them what it was.  It ended up being ram testicles. " They were actually super good until I found out what they were! Brady had no shame and kept eating them. Just thought I'd let you know about that, haha."
*Have a great week, lots of love
Gaziantep Adventures



E. Brady and E. Muncy--"Antep" Conpanions





No comments:

Post a Comment