Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

2/06/2017

January 30, 2017

Week 49

Hey Momma! Thank you for the pictures. Alli looks soooo old. Holy Cow! That ward missionary display is super cool. Yup, my year's coming up. I can't believe how fast it's goin'. I was with Yasli Blair when he hit his year mark and that feels like yesterday. Their group leaves in June. When Yasli Katcher of the area presidency came, he talked about if we compare ourselves to other elders, it is super prideful, even if it's a good comparison. So, I really try and remember that, don't worry! I really appreciate your telling me the things you realize and think about because a lot of them are things I realize too! pretty cool. I love learning about JS too.  I'll definitely read JSH this week! My talk was about how we receive answers for our souls through the scriptures, pretty easy topic! I love you Mom! Hope you have a great week! Thank you so much for the love and support and being the person and mom that you are! En sevdigin olgun (Your favorite son) Yasli Muncy

Group Email

Isaiah 53:3-5
Selamlar! (Greetings!)
This week was good! Wednesday all of the volunteers came to Istanbul and we did exchanges. I was so excited to get back to Levent and take Yasli Grover way up north to a coast.  Yasli Grover is from Highlands Ranch CO! The next day was zone conference. We learned a lot more about Islam and other stuff! Yesterday was Elder and Sister Rasmussen's last Sunday.  They have done so much for all of the volunteers here and have been like family to me. I'm going to miss them a bunch and want to give them a shout out! I love you guys! :) I don't have much time this week, we're gonna go see some of the oldest cisterns in the world. Have a great week. Also, another shout out goes to my sister--HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!  Love you Alli!


Yasli Rasmussen, Yasli Muncy, Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment