Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

2/20/2017

February 6, 2017

Week 50

Hey Momma!  So sorry you had the flu.  Gran told me that almost everyone in the family has had it. Gecmis olsun (get well soon). It's really cool to hear how much you are realizing and learning about how to handle your trials. A mission makes you learn real quick! I got  new copy of the Book of Mormon and started it over. I'm marking it differently than last time and taking it real slow. I just started so I'm on 1Nephi 2. I'm also reading the New Testament.  I'm in Luke. I love it so much! Thank you for sharing that hymn with me! As you know, up until I went to the singles ward in Arizona, I never really liked singing and didn't care about hymns. Although, there is one when I was a kid that really stuck out to me. It's "I Stand All Amazed." during my service, especially at the MTC, I've developed a huge love for the hymns. I'm still horrible at singing haha, but there are some that get me emotional almost every time I hear or sing them. "I Stand All Amazed", "Lead Kindly Light", "Be Still My Soul", "How Great Thou Art", and "Abide With Me 'Tis Eventide." I want to apologize for my recent short emails. I sincerely wish I could send more, it's just seriously not much has happened. Yasli Nahle has been finishing up applying for schools and we haven't met with anyone except our Nigerian friend and new convert. I don't know if I mentioned it last week, but he received the Priesthood. Also he passed the sacrament yesterday and he and the Nigerian friend both bore their testimonies. It was so cool! OH!  I met a guy named Aladdin this week! I only talked to him a couple of minutes, but I was super excited that I finally found an Aladdin.  It's actually spelled Alaaddin. Also, this week starts a new transfer and nothing has changed except that Yasli Havens is replacing Yasli Brady as zone leader. So, this is Yasli Nahle's and my 4th transfer together! Alli told me all about her birthday. She really enjoyed it and things seem to be going well at home.  Other than being here, nothing makes me more happy than knowing that. Well, I love you a ton, Mom. Thanks so much for everything, I hope you get well soon. Yasli Muncy

No comments:

Post a Comment