Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

9/20/2016

September 19, 2016

Week 31

Hey Momma! This week went by super fast! I feel like I emailed you guys yesterday! Don't worry about the updates too much anymore.  Sister Toronto shot us an email with some good news. Thank you so much for doing it, though. Man, that's rough about your missionary experience, but I know you can keep trying :) So, we haven't been able to meet up with the Armenian guy yet, but he wants to- he's just busy. The guy in the restaurant never has time either,  but he does seem interested, so we're not gonna give up on him. We also met a Syrian guy who APPROACHED US on the bus and he's super cool! We were supposed to meet with him yesterday,  but he wasn't home. I have no idea how you can get Baskan Cakir's email translated, but I did email him back. I don't know if he'll be able to understand it cuz my Turkish seems rusty, but hopefully he gets the idea. Elder Griffin and I were talking about Christ blessing the 2,500 people (3Nephi). We did the math and it had to have been around eight hours for all of that to happen. Crazy!  I finished the Book of Mormon on Saturday! The way Moroni ends it is pretty epic! I really do appreciate your telling me how much my service is blessing you and all of the things you're learning from your experiences. I did get the CDs and they're amazing. Thank you so much!  Our zone training is this Thursday and for General Conference, we'll just watch it at church. I'm not sure about all of the details, but it'll be good--I'm excited. I"m sorry my emails aren't very long, I hope it doesn't seem like we don't do much, we just don't have a lot of entertaining things that happen with us. I hope you have an awesome week- I'm grateful for all you do for me and for all of your love! Yasli Muncy  Ether 12:4





No comments:

Post a Comment