Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

9/12/2016

September 12, 2016

Week 30

Hey Mom:) First of all, thanks for all of the updates this week. They all seem very reliable, things don't seem TOO terrible haha, You do not have to thank me for emailing you.  You gave me life and raised me, the least I can do is email you once a week. haha Since I have an ipad it's easier for me to write separately because I can only see one email at a time to respond to. Sorry they sound similar. My weeks here aren't that exciting to be honest. We had to drop F and the S.African girls' phone stopped working.  Hopefully when they get back to S.Africa they'll meet the elders there. We stopped a guy this week, thinking he was Turkish, but he was Armenian. He wants to meet up this week and we're gonna give him an Armenian Book of Mormon. He speaks perfect German. We also helped a less active lady move. Her brothers were there and were surprisingly super cool to us because we were American and that's unusual.  We're going to help again tomorrow.  We want to set up an appointment and try to reactivate her. Thanks for your encouraging comments and I can't wait to see the  Ft. Collins temple!  The next time you go, take a picture and send it to me. Baskan (president) Cakir emailed me and I was so surprised how well I understood it! By the way, Google Translate does a terrible job. I was going to ask you to send me a cd.  It's one that Yasli Blair had and I really miss listening to it.  With my personal scripture study tomorrow morning, I'm going to read Ether 12.  I don't understand why chapters 5-11 are there, but there has to be a reason, right? I love you a ton. Thanks so much for everything! Yasli Muncy  Mormon 8:27



No comments:

Post a Comment