Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

1/01/2018

December 11, 2017

Week 94

* Better attitude this week--Able to get some things done. However, still struggling with a little bit of negativity in the companionship.
*Tender Mercy happened right when this email was being written! Definitely what was needed."Holy smokes, the Church is true!"
*"Our doner friend is super busy because of work. He hasn't read very much of the "blue book", but he still loves it when we stop by. He basically agrees with everything we have taught him and he wants to come to church an keep on learning.
*Haha, spelling Nephi like Nefi. "I'm just used to spelling it that way now."
*"This week we were able to "Light the World" almost every day. For example, I've tried not to be judgmental in Any circumstance. It's way harder than I though. It's something I need to get a lot better at, so I'm gonna keep at it."
*"Last week were a little late paying our monthly rent to our landlord. She seems like a lonely older lady, so we bought her some bakalava to apologize and be friends with her. We were kind of nervous to give it to her because we weren't sure how she'd react. BUT it did end up making er very happy and we were happy we did it."
*"Last night President Cakir and his family invited us to dinner. We were able to read the scriptures with them and have a spiritual conversation."
*Crazy night tonight! only 10 minutes before bed, and just now able to write."So many things popped up that prevented us from emailing earlier.  Sorry I can't make this longer.I  have a lot more to say. Just know that I love you, I love where I'm at and what I'm doing. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and the "blue book" has changed my life!"
We got your tree! I love how you put "Santa Cows" in there!

Baklava!




"






No comments:

Post a Comment