Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

11/07/2016

October 31, 2016

Week 37

Hey, Momma!  First off, the safety advisory is nothing new, everything is all good, we just listen to Baskan's orders. I'm happy someone showed that video.  We only practiced it once so it was pretty unorganized, but it was fun to see everyone's reaction.  You're right, it is a Turkish version of "Old McDonald." By the way, the Turkish version is so much better haha. That whole talent show was awesome! I really love how much you love all of your primary kids, mom. I remember a lot of my primary teachers very well and how much they influenced me like Sister Springer, Sister Lyon, Sister Gallegos, and Brother Wallace in scouts.  Haha, I expected the Cubs to go to the World Series but not the Indians. What the!!! That's crazy!  I didn't know you knew someone who was helped by one of the three Nephites.  How did they know for sure it was one of them? Oh! I got your Halloween package. Thank you and Alli so much! I was so happy to get Skittles! Yasli Nahle found a Turkish version of Skittles and they're pretty good, but not as good.  I'll send a picture of them. Well, our Nigerian friend committed to having his own pool party on Christmas Eve:)  He was so happy when we invited him and we love him a ton! We are also meeting with a Turk who came to district conference and really liked it. All 20 of the volunteers were able to play soccer before conference and it was the first time in my life I had fun playing soccer haha. Some members and friends also joined us, which was awesome. District and zone conference was amazing, so amazing that I can't talk much about it. Yasli Kacher was the first General Authority I've met in Turkey. Yasli Oaks came here last December and Yasli Holland was here in November, so Turkey is pretty special. I hope to meet an apostle before my two years is up. Thank you so much for everything, your example, love and support.  I'm so blessed to have you and I know you will handle your class at school the way you should.  I love and miss you! Yasli (Volunteer) Muncy

The cool mosque close to our apartment

Turkish Skittles

No comments:

Post a Comment