Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

8/27/2016

August 22, 2016

Week 27

Selamunaleykum, Anne
Its' so awesome, I can tell how well you're doing just by reading emails. So with the ipad, everyone in this mission gets one and when I return to Turkey, I'll give it back. It's super nice to have since Elder Griffin and I are both new to the area. It's good to have a map of the city with us haha.  That's cool that you have one too and a macbook, I''m sure Alli can help you learn how to use them. So when we approach people, it's a very normal missionary way and I struggle with it.  Not just because it wasn't how I was trained, but it doesn't seem natural.  I feel that starting a normal conversation is more effective because we seem like regular people and we actually care about who we are talking to; not just "Hey, we're missionaries, want to know more about us?" I mean in the end it's what we are supposed to do and the other approach doesn't make us seem like weirdos but hey, it's all good! Our schedule every day is different but we are always out the door by 10. We have a lot of members feeding us still and we have a lot of meetings. Oh, a quick side note: I don't know if it's because I'm in Germany and they're a lot better here, but I really like bratwurst now. Red cabbage is a big thing here and it's NASTY. Almost every family here feeds it to us and it's rough. I'm getting really good at forcing things down and smiling at the same time haha. In my studies I'm in Helaman 9. A lot of people here are hoping that President Monson will come rededicate the temple because he was the one who prophesied of it and dedicated it.  Even though that would be super cool, I don't see that happening because of his health.  But you never know, he's a trooper! We still haven't taught anyone, but we're getting close.  We just have to find a date when we are all available.  His name is F. He actually approached us and asked us if we were lost because we were. We got on the bus and he did too. We talked to him the whole time and he's a cool guy. Oh! I got your packages. Thank you so much! I love you!
Seref ile geri don
2 Korintiler 4:6-10
(Return With Honor; 2Corinthians 4:6-10)
The Zone

Elder Griffin, Yasli Muncy in Front of the Temple

A Remnant of the Berlin Wall

ويمسحون نسم(Anointed with God)

No comments:

Post a Comment