Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

5/18/2016

May 16, 2016

Week 13

Hey! zone conference was really good yesterday.  Actually, it was zone training.  Zone conference is when we are taught by President Toronto, zone training is being trained and taught by zone leaders and other  missionaries (volunteers).  They were led by inspiration to teach us and then we gave input as well.  It was good to see Elder Johnson again and meet some of the "volunteers" I hadn't met yet.  I think it's cool that you compared me to Ammon in your primary lesson and class-he's my idol!  Well, it's starting to get humid here.  I hear that August is the worst month and I'm already sweating haha.  I spoke at church this last Sunday at both the English and Turkish groups!  Thankfully I was able to speak on the same subject.  The language is getting there~understanding people is kind of hard still but I can get by with a friendly conversation on the street! Also when it's my turn to speak during a lesson,  I pretty much make sense!  Well, I couldn't fix my camera, so I'll get a new one when I have time and make up for it by taking lots of pictures soon.  BUT I did find one of us at the MTC, so I'll send it.  Seni cok seviyorum (I love you very much)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment