Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

4/06/2016

April 4, 2016

Week 7

This week was good!  The MTC right now has under 1,000 missionaries, which is the smallest it's been since the age change.  Conference was awesome!  I loved Elder Oaks and Holland's talks, but my favorite was Elder Andersen's about all of the children.  Holland is my favorite now.  If you want to say bless you in Turkish, it is "Cok Yasa" (choke yasha).  I hate to say this, but I wasn't able to take any pictures this week except a drawing of Donald Trump that Elder Mikkelsen drew. Please tell people to send me a picture of themselves and lots of "dear elders" so that I can have stuff  to read!  I appreciate everything and hope you have an awesome spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment