Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

4/14/2016

April 11, 2016

Week 8

Hey!  The Hungarian district left today.  I'm really gonna miss those guys, but am so excited for them!  Our Branch President got released yesterday, so we have a new one for the last week here.  Oh! I was made district leader!  We got our flight plans.  We report to the travel office next Tuesday at 11:50 a.m. Our flight leaves for Paris at 5:08 p.m.  We'll arrive about 11:30 the next day and fly to Istanbul about an hour later.  We will fly out with the Kazakh elder and the two sisters.  I went to the temple and am kind of sad that next week will be the last time I'm in a temple for 2 years.  I'm guessing I'll get sent to Ankara first but we'll see.  Oh!  The Branch President from Istanbul was in Utah and came to see us.  He has the coolest conversion story and his son is the first missionary from Turkey.  I am so glad he visited us.  I enjoyed his spiritual stories.
Love!
My sweet mission shirt

Yasli Gullu on his last day

Our sweet mission shirts



I was excited when we got our flight plans!




Elder Robinson, Elder Murphy,Elder Romer,Brantley Nover, Zuster DeSousa

Elder Muncy, Brother Leifson (Branch Presidency),Elder Johnson

Elder McKim, Elder Muncy, Elder Robinson

I'm gonna miss Elder Robinson!

We're homies, too fly!

I don't know what we're looking at!
P-day!

Elder Mikklesen, Elder Muncy

No comments:

Post a Comment