Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

1/10/2018

January 8, 2018

Week 98
Peygamberimiz icin sukurler olsun Allah'imiza
(for the prophet's sake)

*"Since I've served in a place where the tought of a modern prophet and continuing revelation are looked at as ridiculous, I've had to gain a lot stronger testimony in that area. I know that because God loves us and because He will never stop loving us (as in every human to ever live), He will always provide a leader for His Church, and one to reveal His word to us. I'm very grateful for the example Thomas S. Monson set for all of us. I know he was a real man and a prophet of God."
*Still teaching the "chicken and rice man"
* Exchanges with the zone leaders--that went well
*"I get to meet my new companion on Wednesday and introduce him to Turkey. He will be one of the new volunteers coming from LA. The visas were banned but the US and Turkey skyped the problems out and it has all gotten better between them.."
*"I'm honestly so excited to train during my last six weeks!  I think that this is what I need; it'll help me stay focused and continue to work hard."
* Got the last of the packages!
* "Thank you for the insight from Job 5-don't think I've come across that one before. I really like that one."
*Explained Islam's Plan of Salvation--SOME similarities
*Lots of Love, "thank you for your endless love and support--I'm gonna give the Lord and the Turkish people all that I have these next 6 weeks!"











No comments:

Post a Comment