Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

1/24/2018

January 22, 2018

Week100

*"I'm gonna start with a tender mercy!  Lately I've been frustrated and  I asked Heavenly Father to soften my heart and He did!  I was able to see such a difference in my heart.
*"Yesterday during Sunday School and Elders Quorum everyone was chiming in, giving such good insights and bearing testimony despite how little our numbers were. When our teacher asked a question there was never an awkward silence--there never is. The members here love talking about the Gospel and how it's changed their lives.  I know that I will miss them more than anyone when I go home. God helped open my eyes and see what a blessing that is."
*Quite a bit of finding this week.
*"I asked Yasli Bennion to help me not get trunky haha."
*Big news!  The mission is changing in July-- Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan will be part of a Russian mission and Bulgaria will be added to the Central Eurasian Mission!
*Electricity and gas running out are a norm here.  "Cold showers? haha"
*"I highly recommend the "Joseph" cd you sent me for Christmas, you should listen to it, it's seriously my favorite music to listen to out here."
* Mormon 9:27,"Scripture that I LOVED this week!"
"O then despise not, and wonder not, but hearken unto the words of the Lord, ans ask the Father in the name of Jesus for what things soever ye shall stand in need. Doubt not, but be believing, and begin as in times of old, and come unto the Lord with all your heart, and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling before him."





No comments:

Post a Comment