Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

3/23/2016

March 21,2016

Week 5


Elder Muncy passed his halfway mark at the MTC on the 19th!  Here is some of this week's letter:
I am super stoked that we passed our halfway mark!  I just wanna be in Turkey already!  Other than Turkish, this week I've been reading in Mosiah about King Benjamin and Abinadi.  Also in Revelations.  Every Sunday I learn more than my brain can handle.  Yesterday we go to be a part of the Provo City Center Temple dedication.  Dallin H Oaks was the apostle there!  We taught Priesthood for the second time in 3 weeks!  Our branch presidency is so amazing--love them so much!  Tell everyone that asks about me that I appreciate their thoughts and support.  The only thing I really need is more sleep and better food. haha. Other than that, all of everyone's love and support is enough for me.
*Can you tell people to send DearElders and pictures of themselves and/or of us together?*
Isa Mesih'in kefareti ve O'na sevgi cok minnetarim.  Bu kilise dogru billyorum.(I'm very grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ; I know this church is true! :) )

With Elder Larsen(Albania)& Sisters Petersen and Brantley(Hungary)

With Branch Pres. and Sister Mehr, and companion (Johnson)

My favorite Australian Elder McKim (going to Hungary)

Elder Muncy, Elder Thomas(Hungary), and Elder Johnson(companion)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment