Mission Map

Mission Map
Central Eurasian Mission: Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan

3/13/2016

February 29, 2016

Week 2


(a portion of Cameron's letter and some pictures!!!)
This week flewwwww by!  Elder Johnson and I are improving a lot in the language.  We can speak it pretty well but understanding what our teachers are saying is still tough since all they speak is Turkish.  Johnson really likes to sing  and wanted to join the MTC choir so that means I had to also. Last night we watched a talk by Elder Holland. It was amazing!  I love how energetic he is! He explained our actual purpose for being on a mission and to never forget why we're here, to not forget about the mission for the rest of our lives.
My Yoldas Companion

With Josh Lebaron-He's going to Argentina!

One of  my zone leaders is Peyton Manning

Elder McKim--He's Australian


No comments:

Post a Comment